Make your Creative Count!

Build a Brand that Performs. We help you plan, create, and achieve your goals.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The power of a "Thank You"

“Thank yous” are under-rated! – “Thank yous” are simple, powerful and rewarding. If you are like me, someone who strives to help others succeed, it is especially meaningful when you are the one receiving the praise. As a business coach and program facilitator for the Best Year Yet success system, I teach people how important appreciating successes and accomplishments are to the cycle of productivity. Some of us are idea people; some are great at executing and making things happen while others just want to get over that finish line. The truth is that we all benefit from celebrating successes. It is restorative, motivating and energizing. I was reminded of this today when I was given a warm and authentic THANKS from a group of peers at the Heartland Coaches Association monthly meeting. Having creative marketing expertise, I volunteered my services to become the HCA web site manager and was able to make progress and improvements to get the site to the next level for our members. I was not only honored to be able to make the contribution to such a beneficial professional association, but I was equally pleased to be recognized for doing something I enjoy. The time investment and the value given were well worth it. I thank the Heartland Coaches Association for recognizing that even Coaches need a THANK YOU! So, never underestimate the power of a “Thank you”. Go ahead; pay forward by acknowledging someone you appreciate!

Thank YOU,
Donna Wood King
Business Coach & Creative Marketing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment